Terms & Conditions Of Use
The term ‘Deltron’ ‘Us’ and ‘We’ shall refer to the Deltron Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. By visiting and using this website, the users to the website accept the following terms of conditions of use, without any limitation or qualification.
The terms & conditions need to be followed:
- The content of the website is for your general information and use and this can be changed anytime for your better experience without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any guarantee or warranty regarding any particular purpose, performance, timeliness completeness, or suitability of any information or material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of information and material found or offered on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we (website or company) shall not be liable.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that the use of services or information available on the website meets your specific requirements.
- The material such as the design, logo, look, appearance, and graphics, owned by the website is licensed. Reproduction and copy are strictly prohibited.
- This website may include the links of the other website occasionally in order to provide more information and convenience.
- Unauthorized use of information, content, and other material on the website is subject to a claim for damage and a punishable offense.
- You may also not be allowed to create a link to this website from another website or document without any prior written consent.
In case you disagree with any terms and conditions mentioned above, you’re prohibited from using the website. The content and material of the website are highly protected by worldwide copyright and trademark laws. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]